Forms 4.5 Questions

From: Craig Harper <caharper_at_hooked.net>
Date: 1995/09/07

I have four questions that I am hoping to get answers to.

  1. How can I assign a block to a new window? So far all the blocks that I have created are useing the same window and that just won't do.
  2. What is the navigation code that I use in a When_Button_Pressed trigger to call a new window or block?
  3. What are the advantages of creating multiple moduals verses one modual with all the blocks windows and PL/SQL code?
  4. Is there a way to remove the "Oracle Forms 4.5" banner on the Main window when generating and running forms created with 4.5

Thank you in advance for any suggestions. I am sorry if these questions are basic. Please let me know if there is a better place to post them or where I might find a FAQ.

Craig Harper
IFTN Received on Thu Sep 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message