Re: HELP (sql*FORMS 3.0) ?

From: Bas_Varkevisser <basvv_at_euronet.nl>
Date: 1995/09/07

ericl_at_community.net wrote:

>> [ACCEPT bind to ^O],but When I press ^O ,there is no response. Other
>> function key definition work well.
>> Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
>> Thanks in advance !
>> --Biao
>> E-mail : biao_at_george.rutgers.edu

>Our terminal definition says the same thing and I have never been able to
>get ^o to work either.

>We use ^F6 for ACCEPT. Maybe that will work for you.

>Good Luck

Most of the time ^o means something else on your Unix terminal. If you give the command

stty -a

in your unixshell, you'll see that ^O means "discard" or something like that.

You should be able to change that to something else with

stty discard ^y

you do this before you start Forms.
I don't know if that affects anything else.

^..^     \9   |\/   o /   er     Greetings from Rijnsburg,
(oo)_____/    |/\_____\          Bas Varkevisser
    WW WW                        basvv_at_euronet.nl