Re: Help!! Personal Oracle 7 and OS2 Warp Connect

From: Bill Stock <stockb_at_swlogica.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1995/09/06

In article <425e7p$6n6_at_jobes.sierra.net> stu_at_sierra.net writes:

> In <1995Sep1.094840.1_at_kosmos.wcc.govt.nz>, shenoy_s_at_kosmos.wcc.govt.nz writes:
> >Has anyone been able install Personal Oracle7 under OS2 Warp Connect?
>

> I alreadyhad it installed under OS/2 2.1. I then upgraded to Warp Connect
> and everything ran exactly as before. I'm running V7, SQL*Net for TCP/IP
> SQL*VDM, and a bunch of windows tools (SQLPLUS, reports).

Did you actually get Personal Oracle 7 to work under OS2 2.1, I seem to remember trying this a while back and not succeeding because of the lack of support for windows win32s.

If you upgrade to warp then you keep all your WIN-OS2 configuration. If you do a new install then you will lose this. You need to install windows first.

--
Bill Stock
Consultant