Oracle TextServer 3.0 help?!?_at_

From: Lestat <jmcnam_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1995/09/06

     I just received Oracle TextServer 3.0 at work and I desperately need a windows DLL interface to the C API for this product. This product apparenty only works with Oracle Form 4.5 or the C API. I'm running PowerBuilder 4.0 on the frontend with Oracle 7.12 on the backend. I need the ability to use the TextServer with PowerBuilder and don't have the time to write it myself. Willing to buy a DLL if necessary. So if you have one, please respond.

    TIA                Joe M. Received on Wed Sep 06 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message