ANNOUNCEMENT - Oracle Applications Forum

From: Francois G. Gendron <gendron_at_cam.org>
Date: 1995/09/04

           O R A C L E A P P L I C A T I O N S F O R U M

         ANNOUNCING THE ORACLE APPLICATIONS FORUM MAILING LIST
                           (Posted monthly)

The Oracle Applications Forum is a mailing list to serve as the vehicle for members of the Internet community wishing to discuss issues related to Oracle's full line of business applications including:

  • Financials
  • Manufacturing
  • Human ressources
  • Project accounting

The list was created to offer a forum which is different from the typical Oracle oriented forums which tend to be much too technical in nature for most people involved with Oracle Applications. In this regard, the questions and answers that are to flow through this list should have a more functional and management flavour due to the specific audience that is being gathered.

How to join:

  • To register as a member of the list send a mail to:
                        listproc_at_cpa.qc.ca

- With the following command in the body of the message:
SUBSCRIBE OraApps-L Your Full Name
- To send me a message concerning the operation of the list
or when you have a problem to report, send the message to: owner-OraApps-L_at_cpa.qc.ca
- To obtain help on listproc commands use the command:
HELP

The list currently has around 550 members from all parts of the world.

Join in on the fun, and happy reading!

--
Francois G. Gendron                 Internet : Francois.Gendron_at_cpa.qc.ca
Associe/Partner                     Telephone: (514) 942-6287