Report 2.5 (Record ID)

From: Stephane C. Godbout <w0un_at_jupiter.sun.csd.unb.ca>
Date: 1995/09/02

Good Day!

I have a problem printing record numbers. What I mean is that I want to print a number, in order, from 1 to the total number of records (same as if using the browser). I would have used the browser however, about 86000 records meets the query condition and you can't use Browser with more than 32000 record (If I'm wrong, please tell me how to get around it.) I am just learning Oracle Reports therefore I hope there is a function of something that could work.

I have looked at using one of the report triggers but none seens to fit the problem. Also, looking at the documentation, I have not been able to find how to solve this problem.

I would appreciate any help in this matter.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Stephane C. Godbout
w0un_at_jupiter.csd.unb.ca Received on Sat Sep 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message