Re: [Q] OPO: Power Objects QBF mode

From: Rick Greenwald <greenie_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1995/09/02

>I would like to
>
>frm1.OpenQBFWindow()
> Is this possible ?

I don't think so, since the QBF window is embedded with OPO. Mike, do you know this one?

>2) Is it possible to bring up a form such that it shows its "LastRow"
> The way I am doing it now is to do this
> frm1.OpenWindow()
> frm1.QueryWhere("s_id=-1") where I know that column s_id can
> never be -1.

One way might be to GetRowCount() for the recordset and then GoPos() for the container to take you to the last row. I'm not crazy about the way you have described, since you are asking for an artificial condition.

  • Rick Greenwald Co-author of "Oracle Power Objects' Developer's Guide" Out soon from Oracle Press