Re: Help on Linking Pro*C files

From: Raghu Valluri <rnv_at_synon.com>
Date: 1995/09/01

nv0_at_cis.ufl.edu ( Vish ) wrote:

>Hi,
>I am novice to Oracle. I am writing embedded sql programs and compiling with
>pro*c. In linking, I am getting problem. I am unable to know which libraries
>I need to include. (Even for a simple program for getting connected to Oracle)
>I tried including some combination of libraries. But they are not working.
>Can any one let me know which libraries are to be included?
>Any info in this regard will be highly appreciated.
>Thanks in Advance,
>Vish.

Try using the sample makefile proc.mk that Oracle ships and modify it to compile your program rather than trying to figure out all libs needed. I believe you can find this in $ORACLE_HOME/proc/lib and /proc/demo

Hope this helps Received on Fri Sep 01 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message