Re: Grant privileges to role question ???

From: Larry M. Jones <ljones_at_mindseye.berkeley.edu>
Date: 1995/09/01

tung_at_system9.unisys.com (Tung Nguyen) wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>This is my question. Can someone help me out:
>
>I would like to allow other users be able to look at any
>table in my schema so what I am doing is:

etc

I can't find it right off in the on-line docs, but I remember there are some all_table permissions, mostly dba type permissions available. Check the System Administrator's guide - one of them may be a select_all_tables so you don't have to keep maintaining a list of specific tables.

(I'm going to have to break down & buy the hardcopy doc set for 7.1, The on-line help drives me crazy)

Barbara Worthing-Jones Received on Fri Sep 01 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message