Excellent Oracle DBA Position open in Wall St.

From: JOBS DAEMON <reddy_at_cis.njit.edu>
Date: 1995/08/31

Hello Oracle DBAs:

There is an excellent Oracle DBA position open for experienced Oracle DBA in Financial District of Wall Street Area, NYC.

If anybody looking for a better career opportunity from anywhere in USA, please contact me (Kishore Reddy) at (908) 699-2186 during daytime.

EMail me a copy of your resume to reddy_at_cis.njit.edu or Call me for Fax Number to send it via fax.

Thank you.

-Kishore
--

#include <std_disclaimers.h>
  THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS WRITTEN USING 100% RECYCLED ELECTRONS !!!!!

Arun Saxena
ks;k
k;p[' Received on Thu Aug 31 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message