Re: Toolbar for a runform session (Forms 4.5)

From: <per.andersson_at_mbox5.swipnet.se>
Date: 1995/08/31

> Dowswea_at_aa.wl.com (Andrew Dowswell) writes:
> I would like to use the same toolbar for multiple forms (you know, actual MDI
> functionality). All I can get so far is a toolbar for a window or a toolbar
> for a form. Is there a way to create a toolbar that will act on all forms or
> does it have to be referenced from each form? Anyone else do this?
>
> TIA,

In the current version of Forms (4.5.6), you can't have a runform-toolbar...

Place a toolbar-block/canvas and some more stuff in a library form, then create an object group. After that you just make one reference to the object group in every form...

OK, it seems to be an awful job, but it works... And if you really want a toolbar that is the best solution right now!

I hope that Oracle are going to improve the toolbar-solution in upcomming versions of Forms (in 5.0?)

Per Andersson Received on Thu Aug 31 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message