Re: designer 2000 question

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/08/31

Sounds like bugs to me. Try adding valid values to the PK attribute or PK column instead of using a domain. This will probably "solve" (or at least workaround) the ERD problems. However, I suspect that the Forms generation problem has to do with its trying to combine the normal lookup processing for duplicate values and the lookup in CG_REF_CODES; probably too confusing for it.

-JJ

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle CASE Consulting and Training
 951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119, Belmont, CA 94002  Voice: 415-571-7092, FAX: 800-665-1379 CompuServe: 76702,456  Internet: jjacobs_at_well.com Internet: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com