Help: DBMS equivalent to FORMS_DDL procedure

From: Jerry Murr <Jerry.Murr-1_at_kmail.ksc.nasa.gov>
Date: 1995/08/30

In Oracle Forms, there is a packaged procedure named "forms_ddl" that allows any SQL command to be executed from PL/SQL in a Forms application (normally, PL/SQL is limited to DML commands). I am trying to move some of my PL/SQL Program Units from forms into database procedures, but I need to be able to execute DDL commands (such as the "alter role" command). Is there a DBMS packaged procedure that is equivalent to the Forms "forms_ddl" procedure? Received on Wed Aug 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message