Help: RME-00222 Failed to dispatch operation to Repository

From: <ENCTDEP_at_undefined>
Date: 1995/08/30

On some insert actions with products of the Designer/2000 we get the error:

   RME-00222 Failed to dispatch operation to Repository This error is always followed by an other error:

   RME-00011 Operation 'ins' on XXXX has failed When creating a new primary key XXXX has the value UNIQUE_IDENTIFIER_ENTRY. When creating a new table usage from within the Module Data Diagrammer XXXX has the values MODULE_DETAIL_TABLE_USAGE and MODULE_TABLE_USAGE.
At first we did not have any of these problems, but since yesterday most insertions fail.

ENCTDEP_at_IBM.NET
Paul de Jong
ENNIA Caribe N.V.
Curacao Received on Wed Aug 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message