Throws me out of windows??

From: Partha Kadambi <pkadambi_at_tmac.com>
Date: 1995/08/29

All,

I am using
ORACLE Products:
SQL Plus 3.1.1.9.3 for windows
SQL Net 2.1.4.1.4
SQL Net TCP/IP Adapter 2.1.4.1.4

FTP prouct:
FTP PC/TCP Software version 2.31

I also have SQL NET TCP/IP : 1.1.7.10.4 in the system.

I can connect to the database in SQL Plus using SQL Net 2.X with out any problem. But when I try to exit out of SQL Plus ( by typing exit or quit), it throws me out of windows and puts me in the DOS prompt. This does not happen always. ( I feel this happens when the network traffic is more).

Can anyone tell me why this incosistency? Is there any parameter that can be set in the configuration file?

Thanking you in advance.

Partha Received on Tue Aug 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message