Re: Personal Oracle-7 & Windows 95: help me...

From: Kevin P. Fleming <kpfhome_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1995/08/28

In article <41ql62$d5f_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com>,

   jgreene_at_aol.com (Jgreene) wrote:
>I have read several postings that go along this line. I have not been
>able to get Personal Oracle 7 working under Windows 95. I have not heard
>of anyone getting Personal Oracle 7 working under Windows 95. I have
>heard that beta copies of Personal Oracle 7 for Windows 95 should be
>available soon (Oracle's position was that it would not support
>non-production operating systems when we asked them). Hope this helps.

And on top of all that, the Personal Oracle 7 install program specifically tells you during the installation that Windows 95 is not supported. Period. It doesn't it works but Oracle won't help you, it says not supported.

This question keeps popping up, and always reminds me of the following line: What part of "NO" did you not understand??

Kevin Fleming, Reliable Networx, Inc.
Phoenix, AZ
Internet: kpfhome_at_primenet.com

"Please, don't change colors while I'm talking to you." Received on Mon Aug 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message