Re: Browser 2.0: QXF v. BRW

From: gary.wong_at_cyberstore.ca <Gary>
Date: 1995/08/28

> chuckh_at_ix.netcom.com (Chuck Hamilton) writes:
> What's the difference between saving a Browser 2.0 query as a .QXF or
> a .BRW file?
> --
> Chuck Hamilton
> chuckh_at_ix.netcom.com
>
> Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself!

Chuck,

QXF is a format recognizable by both Oracle Browser AND Oracle Data Query (which I believe is part of their Discoverer/2000 family of Data Access/Query/Reporting tools). As for any 'technical' differences... I have no idea (but if anyone out there does, I wouldn't mind hearing the answer).

Gary Wong (gary.wong_at_cyberstore.ca)
Information Technology Consultant
(604) 360-1699 (Voice)
(604) 384-1178 (Fax) Received on Mon Aug 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message