Re: ? user profile warnings ...

From: <taylorkh_at_nando.net>
Date: 1995/08/27

Gary - Thanks for the information. I have been experiencing this message since I first installed Personal Oracle. For what it may be worth to other readers, v7pup.sql generates a number of errors when it is run. There appears to be little or no error trapping in it. It is dated 4/14/92 and is Copyrighted 1988!!! Never the less. it works.

The file is located in the c:\orawin\dbs directory assuming you have installed Personal Oracle with the default locations.

Thanks again - Ken Taylor

p.s. Do you have any other good tips for making Personal Oracle work??? Received on Sun Aug 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message