Re: Job Postings

From: Rick Jones <raj_at_cup.hp.com>
Date: 1995/08/24

Ken Ingram (VRNF04A_at_prodigy.com) wrote:
: I agree. I feel that this newsgroup is appropriate for the listing of
: ORACLE jobs. They are clearly marked so that uninterested parties can

I disagree. :) comp.* is meant for technical discussions.

There is already a heirarchy devoted to job listings - misc.jobs. It is where people should know to go to find jobs. Certainly, that is where I went when I found my job. If misc.jobs is too cluttered, then that heirarchy can be re-organized.

just one dissenting opinion,

rick jones Received on Thu Aug 24 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message