ODBC Problem

From: <rjf_at_panix.com>
Date: 1995/08/24

I am using the Personal Edition. Data Source Oracle71 SQL*Net connect string 2: ODBC test gives following error after selecting connect button: SQL STATE:IM003 Native Error Code:0 Driver Message:[Microsoft][ODBC DLL]Driver specified by data source could not be loaded. If I open the Database Manager and run ODBC Test I am able to get further, I get the logon dialog box and I enter scott/tiger. I then get the following error: SQLSTATE:S1000 Native Error COde:3121 Driver Message:[oracle][ODBC Oracle Driver][Oracle OCI][ORA-03121:no interface driver connected function not performed. I close the DataBase Manager and keep getting the latter error. I am able to run the other Oracle components. Received on Thu Aug 24 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message