ODBC Problems

From: <rjf_at_panix.com>
Date: 1995/08/24

I am using the Pesonal Edition. Data Source is Oracle71 SQL*Net Connect string 2: I run the ODBC test program and get following error after selecting the connect button: SQL STATE:IM003 Native Error Code:0 Driver Message: [Microsoft][ODBC DLL] Driver Specified by data source could not be loaded. If I then open the Database Manager and try the ODBC test program, I will get a little further. This time after I select the connect button I will get a Logon to Oracle Dialog box. I enter user name: scott password: tiger and I get the following error: SQLSTATE: S1000 Native Error Code:3121 Driver Message:[Oracle][ODBC Oracle Driver][Oracle OCI] ORA-03121: no interface driver connected function not performed. Interestingly, if I close the Database Manager I will continue to get the latter error. The rest of the oracle components seem to be working, the only thing I can't seem to get working is the ODBC. Received on Thu Aug 24 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message