Re: How to show the list of tables that I have access to.

From: Michael Pantaleano <mike.pantaleano_at_ab.com>
Date: 1995/08/24

sli_at_runner (Sijian Li) wrote:
>I am in the situation that I forget the name of tables I have created, how can
>I get a list of the tables I have?

You can do "select table_name from user_tables;", I'd also save that as a script named something like "tables.sql" then you can do "_at_tables" from sqlplus when ever you want to see that again. Since we have personal accounts and development accounts, and a whole development instance this becomes something I do daily.

--
Michael J. Pantaleano <mike.pantaleano_at_ab.com>
Analyst, Software Applications