Report Writers on unix

From: Mani Maran <mmaran01_at_csd.eds.com>
Date: 1995/08/23

Hi all,

       I would like have a list of report writers on unix, which should talk to oracle database. Has anyone done any such search. Please let me know where to look for or if you have a list already, please send a mail to mmaran01_at_csd.eds.com. Thanks in advance.

Mani Maran                                       EDS Consultant
Voice: 214-828-7572 Fax: 841-6886                999 Haskel
Commercial Services Division, Southland Account Dallas, Texas 75... USA "Opinions expressed herein are not necessarily supported by my employer." Received on Wed Aug 23 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message