Help: index, IndexName in Delphi/Oracle

From: <sl6gs_at_cc.usu.edu>
Date: 1995/08/23

I am building a system using delphi and Oracle. I have a problem. I tried to create index in oracle table using SQL*Plus, say ' create index bycustname on customer(custno)', but in the ttable indexname , it shows 'xxxx.bycustname' instead of 'bycustname', then I could not do search by using 'setkey', gotokey, gotonearest,etc. Is there any other way to create index? any idea to sove above problem?

   by the way, in xxxx.bycustname, the xxxx is my Oracle database login in name

    Thanks for any help.

john wei Received on Wed Aug 23 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message