Re: DEFRAG TableSpace

From: Frank Ye <fye_at_nepean.uws.edu>
Date: 1995/08/23

Does anyone know the address of Eventus Software??

In article <3vpmog$gtm_at_news.csus.edu> pfrost_at_sfsu.edu (PETER FROST) writes:
>From: pfrost_at_sfsu.edu (PETER FROST)
>Subject: Re: DEFRAG TableSpace
>Date: 3 Aug 1995 05:27:44 GMT

>kristoff_at_baseware.com wrote:
>: > dganderso_at_figmnt.tayloru.edu (Doug Anderson) writes:
>: > In any case, Oracle needs the same thing for Tablespaces. Everyone knows
>: > it. Why don't we hear of such a thing coming in a not-too-distant release?
>: > Is it because some DBAs get their jollies out of spending weekends Exporting
>: > and Importing?

>Eventus Software of San Bruno, CA also has a defrag utility called ADHAWK
>SPACER. Less expensive and is supposed to work as well if not better.
>Never used it but that's what I've heard.

Frank Ye                         email: f.ye_at_nepean.uws.edu.au
Computing & Communications       postal address: P.O. Box 10, Kingswood,
Uni. of Western Sydney, Nepean                   N.S.W. 2747, Australia.
Phone: 047 360 768               Fax: 047 360 846