Install Free Trial ORACLE with an 8MB RAM PC

From: wei he (martletts) <"wei>
Date: 1995/08/22

Hi there

I tried to install Personal ORACLE (free trial version) on a PC with only 8MB RAM. In the installation instruction, it says that with 8MB RAM, the PL/SQL should not be installed. However, when I installed as CUSTOM, there was not such option for not installing PL/SQL. If you had successfully install a free trial ORACLE on a PC with 8 MB RAM, could you please let me know how did you solve the problem.

Thanks.

Wei

etlwihe_at_etlxdmx.ericsson.se Received on Tue Aug 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message