Re: IPX/SPX adapter

From: Kevin P. Fleming <kpfhome_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1995/08/22

In article <40vk8f$mk7_at_ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>,

   spmcgraw_at_ix.netcom.com (Scott McGraw ) wrote:
>My company does not want to run ip stacks on all workstations. Iam
>wondering if anyone knows if ipx/spx can be used on the client and the
>server. WS dos/win , Server Compaq, Sco unix

I don't believe SCO Unix supports IPX, so you wouldn't be able to use it in that environment. At this time, Oracle speaks IPX if it's hosted on NetWare, but that's all... Someone has said that using SQL*Net 2.x on Windows NT, you can also support IPX at the server.

Kevin Fleming, Reliable Networx, Inc.
Phoenix, AZ
Internet: kpfhome_at_primenet.com

"Please, don't change colors while I'm talking to you." Received on Tue Aug 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message