OPO/Macintosh/External procedures?

From: Mike Bray <mike.bray_at_nols.edu>
Date: 1995/08/21

I'm playing with the trial version of Oracle Power Objects for Macintosh. It's cool. But, I need it to inteface with other applications I am building. I'd _really_ like OPO to issue AppleEvents directly, but it looks like I have to create an external code resource that subsequently generates the AppleEvent. So, I created a code resource with CodeWarrior, and OPO just seems to flake out - I haven't had much luck debugging it. It's highly likely that I have the interfacing wrong, so what I'd like is a really simple _working_ example. The online OPO help screen for External Macintosh procedures gives some good hints, but has obvious mistakes in it (already submitted to Oracle), and I'd really, really like a complete example.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike Bray
mike.bray_at_nols.edu
National Outdoor Leadership School
Lander, WY Received on Mon Aug 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message