Oracle Report

From: Bernard Drolet <Bernard.Drolet_at_dmr.ca>
Date: 1995/08/20

Hi,

I am presently writing a report using Oracle Report 2.0.

It is suppose to write down the invoice for each customer of the firm I'm presently working for. The problem is that the analysts decided that each invoice must be written in his own file, then an other Pro*C program will call each file (a cover, a letter, an invoice, the annexes) and print it one by one.

Is there a way to change the value of DESNAME between each page? (Open a file, write the information about 1 invoice in a file INVOICE001.OUT, close the file, open INVOICE002.OUT, write about the second invoice, and so on...).

Thanks Received on Sun Aug 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message