RE: Remote Access

From: Juan Irizarry <APCS_at_msn.com>
Date: 1995/08/17

I, personally had that same problem, I wanted to give access to remote user to our database at the office. to solve that proble we use a combination of Software 7 Hardware called Remote Office from Stampede Technologies. It worked OK with IPX/SPX. As an advice, if you only need to conect to the database, do not login to the server once you are attached SQL*NET will establish a database connection without being logged on the server, this reduces traffic.

Hope this help!

Juan Carlos Irizarry
A.P. Computer Services,Inc. Received on Thu Aug 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message