Re: Passing VARIABLES between FORMS

From: Ian Bainbridge <bainbridge_i_at_perc03_at_bgers.co.uk>
Date: 1995/08/16

 Patrick,

 You need to pass the variable by use of global variables.

 In you parent form you would use somthing like

  :global.customer := :your_customer

 In the child form you cannot reference a global variable in the where  clause. Therefore, setup a KEY-STARTUP to copy the global variable  to a variable say on a control block and reference that in your where  clause.

 Hope this helps - if not mail me and I can give further details.

--

| Ian Bainbridge | bainbridge.i_at_bgers.co.uk|Phone: (44)191-216-0202|
| British Gas ERS | Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK | x2790 |