Re: Personal Oracle 7

From: Jason Salem <jsalem_at_socketis.net>
Date: 1995/08/16

In article <CB0LwIVGgCmc083yn_at_diver.muc.de>,

   torsten_at_diver.muc.de (Torsten Reichert) wrote:
>In article <amrhein-100895111322_at_peasemac.gsfc.nasa.gov>,
>amrhein_at_eosdata.gsfc.nasa.gov (James Amrhein) wrote:
>>Question: I tried loading Sql Plus from Personal Oracle 7 Windows, but I
>>can't get past the password:
>> I've tries usrname: Scott, SCOTT, scott, System, SYSTEM, and Sys

 password Tiger ,TIGER, tiger,Manager,MANAGER, Change_on_install
>> I know the passwords, but I can't get the program to run. Any help?

                                                JSA

 http://www.muc.de/~torsten

>disclaimer: these are my own opinions not those of my corporation!
I may have also had this problem. What I did was start up SQL*DBA, do a connect internal, and alter user system identified by whateverIwanted. It worked. I could then change any of the other passwords... Received on Wed Aug 16 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message