Pro*C 2.0 and C++?

From: Bruce Geerdes <bgeerdes_at_igs.com>
Date: 1995/08/14

I believe somebody on this newsgroup stated that the Pro*C precompiler will not support C++ until the next release. What does this mean? Does the current precompiler choke on C++ code? My reading of the documentation leads me to believe that the Pro*C preprocessor takes what it can use/interpret (ie, #defines and #includes) and leaves the rest to the compiler's preprocessor. If this is the case, there should be no problems with C++ code, right?

Any insights or comments would be appreciated!

bgeerdes_at_igs.com (Bruce Geerdes)
Don't blame me; I voted for Bill 'n Opus!