Personal Oracle7 in Production - References Needed Please!

From: Joanne Corcodilos <corkie_at_njcc.com>
Date: 1995/08/14

I'm working with a client who is thinking about using PO7 in a production application.

My client would like to know if any other sites are using P07 in production in the following areas:

  1. Personal Oracle7 on laptops with connectivity to other servers.
  2. Pharmaceutical companies using the PO7 technology.
  3. Powerbuilder applications running on laptops against PO7.
  4. How sites are managing this environment.
  5. Any partners/consultants currently working with PO7/Workgroup Server with Powerbuilder front-end.

Please let me know if your site uses PO7 in production and how things are working. E-mail to corkie_at_njcc.com or a reply to this post would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Joanne Corcodilos

I Received on Mon Aug 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message