Oraterm 2

From: Wanderley M Ceschim <wceschim_at_dcc.unicamp.br>
Date: 1995/08/14

Hello.

I was trying to customize some keys on an HP/UX installation of Oracle 7.1.3 but Oraterm 2 for Motif keeps giving me a core dump when generating the resources (Forms 4 is the target and the terminals are both Motif and VT220).

I am sure this is a bug (or you will have to make me believe a core dump is now a feature of the application), but was looking for a way to avoid it. Using Oraterm 2 character mode is not what I would like to do since I think I would take 10 times more to do the same job. Do you think otx (I have the same key bindings for a Forms 3 application) or otgen or something else is an alternative?

Are the resource files cross-platform compatible (could I use the Oraterm 2 for Windows that comes with CDE 2)?

What resources does SQL*DBA use? Could not find it...

Thanks in advance.

	Wanderley M. Ceschim
	wceschim_at_dcc.unicamp.br