Re: Anyone ever seen ORA-00600

From: Keith B. McKendry <Keith_McKendry_at_csg.mot.com>
Date: 1995/08/14

ORA-00600 is Oracle's version of 'any error condition we did not specifically trap'. Oracle Support can help with this. If the problem
has occurred before, they can find it in their database (based on the numbers found in the various []'s ). If not then I believe they have to
send the numbers to the developers of the server for analysis.

Hope this helps.

--
McKendry's Uncertainty Principle:
At any given moment, one cannot be certain that any opinion is mine--much

Keith McKendry                     |  73071.3233_at_compuserve.com
SSC Systems Management Consulting  |