Re: http://support.oracle.com

From: John D. White <jdwhite_at_jazzmin.vnet.net>
Date: 1995/08/14

mreagan_at_fast.net wrote:
: In article <40ecpe$f0b_at_news1.digex.net>, Martin Smith <MikeS_at_cpcug.org> wrote:

: > Has anyone figured out how to access this site? I put in my
: > CSI as userID and host number as password (advice from Oracle-
: > voice-mail-jail-wait-30-minutes-with-musak-so-called Support)
: > but I was rejected :-< Repeatedly.
: >
: > Disclaimer--Some of the actual PEOPLE at Oracle have been
: > very helpful. If you can get to them.

: Try entering your CSI as the password also. I haven't tried it, but it : works for OLS and SUPREQ often enough to raise one's eyebrows.

: Matt...
From the hom page, pull up TechConnect
Fill out and send the registration form
You will get your # and password by email

Good Luck!

--
John D. (JD) White Client/Server Consultant Inventor of the ATM
Whiteline Design, Inc. 7812 Blackwing Ct.Raleigh, NC  27615  USA