Re: Personal Oracle 7

From: Torsten Reichert <torsten_at_diver.muc.de>
Date: 1995/08/14

In article <amrhein-100895111322_at_peasemac.gsfc.nasa.gov>, amrhein_at_eosdata.gsfc.nasa.gov (James Amrhein) wrote:
>Question: I tried loading Sql Plus from Personal Oracle 7 Windows, but I
>can't get past the password:
> I've tries usrname: Scott, SCOTT, scott, System, SYSTEM, and Sys
> password Tiger ,TIGER, tiger,Manager,MANAGER, Change_on_install
> I know the passwords, but I can't get the program to run. Any help?
> JSA
Can you give the error-code you got?
Torsten

Torsten Reichert                              e-mail: torsten_at_diver.muc.de
                                              office: treicher_at_oracle.com
                                              www:    http://www.muc.de/~torsten

disclaimer: these are my own opinions not those of my corporation! Received on Mon Aug 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message