Re: Data Administration - Anyone Interested?

From: Haakon T. Soenderland <hts_at_sasdata.no>
Date: 1995/08/14

Hi,
In article <40evqg$33g_at_fountain.mindlink.net>, David_Ng_at_mindlink.bc.ca says...

>I am glad to hear suggestion like yours. I am very interested in the
>topics you mention. In case there is one, please inform me. I would
>like to join.

 [snip]

>> It maybe that this is because news groups are generally visited most by
>> techies rather than business side people. I represent the Data
>> Administration Management Association (DAMA) and am thinking about
>> starting a news group on how to manage the data resource. Anyone
>> interested?
>>
>> Diana M. Stobart
>> Vice President
>> DAMA - Greater Boston Chapter

I don't know if you all have had a look at these groups:

comp.software-eng
comp.databases.olap
comp.databases

I think these issues are discussed there (mostly in comp.software-eng), at least to some extent.

Regards,
Haakon

--
hts_at_sasdata.no | haakon.soenderland_at_thcave.bbs.no | Haakon T. Soenderland
Scandinavian Airlines Data Norway A/S

Windows 95: A another first from Microsoft!
The first OS to be obsolete *before* it was released.