Re: Oracle Financials Consultant

From: Bernard Craddock <bcraddoc_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: 1995/08/13

mdavison_at_texas.net (Michael W. Davison) wrote:

>Don't know any off the top of my head...but will keep my ears open and
>advise if I run across any. I'm looking for an extremely experienced
>DBA/programmer. Would appreciate any leads. Regards. Mike D.

Hi Mike,

I'm a senior DBA with over five years Oracle experience in the areas of Financials, CASE and 2-tier C/S computing.a colleague of mine is a very experienced in Oracle and Unix development.

We're curently changing our strategy to provide our services via the internet, if this interests you please mail me for more information.

Regards Bernard Craddock

bcraddoc_at_ozemail.com.au
berncrad_at_gil.ipswichcity.qld.gov.au Received on Sun Aug 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message