Re: Can't Start SQLDBA in Fullscreen Mode

From: TriTech Microelectronics <tritech_at_technet.sg>
Date: 1995/08/13

Have you checked your ORATERM Unix environment variable (I assume your os is Unix, or even if not there may be a similar variable)?

I had some problems with fullscreen mode before also, but I could start up when I set ORATERM and TERM to 'vt220' (I was using VT220 emulation).

Hope this helps!

Ngo Lip Wee (Email:lwngo_at_tmi.com.sg)
Tritech Microelectronics International

Chung Hong (chungh_at_uhunix.its.Hawaii.Edu) wrote:

: Help. I can't start sqldba in fullscreen mode. When I type 'sqldba'
: this is what I get...

: $ sqldba
: DBA-00388: cannot start SQL*DBA in screen mode; check if values are legal:
: DBA-00389: toolkit resource file name is defined to tk2
: $

: It will start if I do a ... sqldba mode=line
: But Does anyone know what the problem might be?