Re: win71ora.dll location?

From: Kevin P. Fleming <kpfhome_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1995/08/12

In article <sarek.40.00889B22_at_cais.com>,

   sarek_at_cais.com (Scott T. Johnson) wrote:
>I reinstalled my ODBC drivers for Oracle but when creating the ODBC source,
 the ODBC admin prog says it
>cannot find ora71win.dll. I can't figure out where this came from.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Scott

Typically this DLL is not in your path; it should be in ORACLE_HOME\BIN. If when you reinstalled ODBC, you had the wrong Oracle HOME setting, then it's looking in the wrong place. Check the ODBCINST.INI file to see where it's looking for the DLL, and find out where it _really_ is.

Kevin Fleming, Reliable Networx, Inc.
Phoenix, AZ
Internet: kpfhome_at_primenet.com

"Please, don't change colors while I'm talking to you." Received on Sat Aug 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message