Re: DBA SCRIPTS

From: <kaufmand_at_tusc.com>
Date: 1995/08/12

> Howdy all,
>
> Where can I find helpful DBA type scripts?
>
> If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Some of the best I have seen are included on a disk included with the book "Oracle 7.0" by Michael Ault, Wiley-QED publishing. We tend to collect them from all of our consultants. They are usually made available to our clients and at user group meetings. We may, in the future have a place for them on our home page (still under construction) at www.tusc.com. If there are any in particular that you are looking for, maybe I could send them your way.

David Kaufman
Managing Consultant Received on Sat Aug 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message