PDX area developers: mailing list system

From: Kirke Johnson <kjohnson_at_pcc.edu>
Date: 1995/08/11

We need to replace a simple mainframe application that maintains a database of mailing lists and prints mailing labels. We are seeking Oracle developers in the Portland area or a source for an existing system of this type.

The system needs to be accessible to clients on both DOS/Windows and Mac PCs. None of the commercial products I have located support Mac clients: hence the interest in developing from scratch. Might this be an appropriate place to try Oracle Power Objects?

--
Kirke Johnson                         Internet: kjohnson_at_pcc.edu
HP/UX System Administration