Anyone using EcoTools or Patrol

From: klein <klein_at_lmis1.lmis.loral.com>
Date: 1995/08/10

Please respond to my email klein_at_lmis.loral.com .

I'm currently doing an evaluation of EcoTools and Patrol and need some non-vendor feedback on the tools.

If you are currently using/evaluated either EcoTools or Patrol, I would like to hear from you.

My primary interests are:

. How satisfied you are with the product?
. Have you extented the product ( created new agents, parameters,
etc.)?
. How satisfied you are with the vendor?
. What configuration you are running ( oracle, os, hardware )?

Thanks,

rick klein
loral medical imaging systems Received on Thu Aug 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message