SQL*DBA Monitor question

From: Melisa Mrazik <mmrazik>
Date: 1995/08/10

I am currently assisting a group in our facility by tracking their row/table locks using SQL*DBA Monitor. Since we are trying to get as detailed as possible of information from this, I am trying to figure out what the columns 'Resource ID1' and 'Resource ID2' mean. The Oracle Utilities User's Guide conveniently describes only the Mode Held and Mode Requested columns leaving me in the dark.
Can anyone help me decipher this information?

TIA,
Melisa

|Melisa Mrazik, Systems Officer | "When you choose the lesser |
|Citicorp, N.A. Westlake, TX | of two evils, always remeber |
|melisa.mrazik_at_citicorp.com | that it is still an evil." |