Table Exports w/ long comments

From: Jeff Hansen <jhanse1_at_abacus.tis.tandy.com>
Date: 1995/08/10

Howdy All,

I have recently had a problem trying to export a table that has rather lengthy comments on the table and the columns of the table.

The export failed with an 'ORA-01406: fetched column value was truncated' error.

This error refers to increasing the column buffer to correct the problem, but I have no idea where this type of parameter would be.

I have been able to export the table by removing the comments, but would like to export the comments as well as the data.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff L. Hansen
Tandy Corporation
jeff.hansen_at_tandy.com Received on Thu Aug 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message