ORA_FFI Package

From: Guenter Gersdorf <G.Gersdorf_at_tu-bs.de>
Date: 1995/08/10

In Forms 4.5 on Windoze, I've managed successfully to start an application via WinEXEC using the ORA_FFI package. But I'm unsuccessfull to wait for the task via GetMessage/DispatchMessage loop. Anyone out there, who succeeded? Specially, I need information about registering the parameter for the message structure!

Thanks in advance, Guenter

Guenter Gersdorf                         Phone:      +49/(0)531/391-7634
Inst. f. Werkzeugmaschinen               Fax:                      -5842
und Fertigungstechnik, TU Braunschweig   E-Mail:     G.Gersdorf_at_tu-bs.de
Langer Kamp 19b, D-38106 Braunschweig http://www.iwf.ing.tu-bs.de/~gg Received on Thu Aug 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message