Need financial to run under Oracle for a research organization

From: Larry Abdullah <gstlarry_at_zach.fit.edu>
Date: 1995/08/09

Dear Accounting Interest members

   We at the Florida Solar Energy Center are an alternative energy center which is part of the University of Central Florida. We would like some help in finding an accounting tool that would fit well into university procedures, particularly Florida University procedures. Other requirements are that it be based on Oracle and run on VAX VMS. If you have build such a system for your organization or are selling a general system that meets these requirements would appreciate some advise and maybe a phone number.

                                           Larry Abdullah
					   larry_at_sigma.fsec.ucf.edu
                                           407-7830300 Ext 152