Q: Forms 4.5.6 / VBX

From: <m-9207_at_mailbox.swipnet.se>
Date: 1995/08/09

VBX, some questions

Q1: Which VBX-file should I use to create TABS?

       I have tried TAB/PRO, bad result
       VSVBX that Oracle use in it's demo works OK, but I wonder if it is
       the best VBX for TABS in Forms 4.5.6?

Q2: In MS VB the LIC-file (license) is "compiled" into the EXE-file, but in forms I have to ship this file
       with my fmx, mmx, vbx to make the VBX clear and nice. Is there a solution for the LIC-file?
       In the license papers from the VBX-company there say: The LIC-file can't be shipped...

Q3: Is there an VBX-file that contains an calculator?

Per Andersson, Sweden Received on Wed Aug 09 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message